GC2 Panel: Z-wave
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Typically the Alder installer will set up your Z-wave devices. If you need to add additional devices please contact customer support.
Follow these steps If you need to remove a z-wave device from your Alder home automation system:
- Properly install and power on your z-wave device.
- On your control panel press home and then services
- Press the Z-wave icon
- Press the wrench icon in the bottom right of the screen
- Enter your pin. If you have forgotten your pin please contact customer support.
- Press Remove Devices
- Press the program button on the z-wave device you wish to remove
- Your control panel will automatically remove the z-wave device when step 7 is completed. Press back when finished