GC2 Panel- Power Loss & Low Batter Warning
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If your Alder control panel is displaying an electrical plug symbol with a red X over it and your home has power, you will need to complete the following steps because this means that the panel is not receiving power.
- Find the outlet the panel is plugged into and ensure that it is still plugged in.
- If your system is still plugged in, check to see if the outlet is working. To test your outlet, unplug your system and plug something else like a lamp or a vacuum and make sure that it is receiving power. If the outlet doesn’t work check your circuit breaker to see if a breaker has been tripped.
- If power is restored to your system, the red X will disappear and only the white electrical plug symbol will remain in the upper, right-hand corner of your display screen, and your panel will automatically recharge the back-up battery.
- The battery can take up to 24 hours to fully re-charge depending on how long the panel was without power.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please contact customer support for assistance