Using the Camera Live View
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article explains the camera icons and how to use the camera live view.
- Mic: To use the mic select and hold the mic icon.
- Video Quality: Set the video quality to SD or HD by selecting the auto-icon. video quality is set to auto by default. This option will select the best option based on your Internet speed and connectivity.
- Photo: to take a photo, press the camera icon. The photo will be stored in the phone's photo app
- Video: to manually record a video, tap the video icon then tap again when you're done. The photo will be stored in the phone's photo app
- Speaker: To turn the sound on or off tap the speaker icon
- Full Screen: To view full screen, select the full-screen icon. This will allow you to use live view in landscape mode.