Mounting Outdoor Camera
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article will guide you on mounting your outdoor camera
- Ensure you have first paired your outdoor camera with the Alder App. Click here for instructions.
- If you require to get on a ladder or step stool to install the camera high up, please have a second person stabilize the item you will be standing on. We are not responsible for any injuries or damage done to the property or self.
Steps to Install: Use the provided anchors and screws to mount the wall mount base. If the wall is wooden, you can screw the mount directly.
- Use the provided anchors and screws to mount the wall mount base.
- If the wall is wooden, you can screw the mount directly.
- Make sure the correct side of the wall mount base faces the wall. Attach your camera to the camera base and secure it by rotating clockwise.
- Screw the camera on to the base of the mount by twisting the camera onto the screw in a clockwise motion.
- Adjust the camera's view angle to your preferred position.
While mounting, pay attention to the following:
- Avoid installing the camera with the camera lens facing direct sunlight.
- Mind any plants or objects that may obstruct the view.
- We suggest you mount the camera within a 33 foot (10meter) range of your Wi-Fi router. The shorter the distance between your Wi-Fi router and your camera,the better the performance of your camera.
- If you do not want to mount your camera to a wall,use the included camera stand to place your camera anywhere.