What is the cool down / cool off period for Alert Frequency?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To avoid receiving constant notifications, the app provides three options for the frequency of alert notifications. You will receive a notification if (motion, human, or sound) is detected.
- Low: Receive a notification every 10 minutes
- Medium: Receive a notification every 5 minutes
- High: Receive a notification every 3 minutes
This setting will actually change the "cool off" period. Cool off is the time in which the camera will not send any notifications as it waits for the current activity to end and new activity to begin.
To adjust alert frequency go to:
- Select Camera
- Settings (gear button in top right) in the camera app
- then Smart Detection "settings" > alert frequency .