GC2 Panel - Trouble Alerts
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: This only applies to your GC2 panel
The GC2 Panel supervises any sensors you have installed. If a sensor has a problem the GC2 Panel will create a Trouble Alert. A Trouble Alert is a sequence of six beeps that will repeat every minute until the alert has been acknowledged or resolved.
Acknowledging Trouble Alerts
Acknowledging a Trouble Alert will silence the beeping for 24 hours giving you time to fix the issue. If the issue that caused the Trouble Alert is not resolved the beeping will begin again. To acknowledge the alert:
- Go to your Panel and Press the Home Button
- Press the Security Button
- To the right of the Menu Button there will be a flashing yellow Alert Triangle if a Trouble Alert is present. Press the yellow Alert Button
- Read the alerts to discover what problem the GC2 Panel found
- Press the Ok Button to acknowledge the Trouble Alert and silence the beeping
Resolving Trouble Alerts
To prevent the Trouble Alert beeping from returning you will need to resolve the problem that caused the alert. Refer to our other Troubleshooting Articles on how to resolve various issues, or contact our Support Team for further assistance or to increase the amount of time before the Trouble Alert beeps return.