When setting up, pairing, and using the doorbell, you will notice several indicator lights on the camera.
Select your Doorbell model below:
SKYBELL DOORBELL LED
Blue | Flashing
Skybell is charging.
Blue | Solid
Skybell is booting.
Green | Flashing
Skybell is entering troubleshooting mode.
Red & Green | Solid Alternating Flashing
Skybell is in standard WiFi mode (AP mode).
Orange | Rapid Double-Flash
No WiFi or lost WiFi connection: Set the Doorbell Camera to AP mode by pressing the main button until it flashes green, then release. The Doorbell Camera will scan WiFi networks while the button continues flashing green. After scanning a couple of minutes, the Doorbell Camera should sync to your WiFi network in standard mode and begin flashing an alternating pattern of red and green.
Blue & Green | Alternating Flashing
Connected to WiFi but waiting for server connection.
Green | Solid
Skybell is ready to use.
White | Solid
In "call" mode or motion was detected by the camera.
Blue | Flashing
Skybell is in Power Cycle. Hold the button for about two minutes until the LED flashes blue.
Yellow | Flashing
Factory reset: Hold the button for about two minutes until the LED flashes yellow.
Blue | Rapid Double-Flash
A problem with the power supply is detected.
Blue & Yellow | Alternating Flashing
A firmware update is in progress.
KAMI DOORBELL LED
- A Blue light is indicated when a doorbell button is pressed or when motion is detected.
- A Red light is indicated when the doorbell encounters a network connection issue (check network).
- A Green light is indicated when updating the firmware for the camera.
- A Flashing Amber light is indicated when camera is waiting to connect to app.
- No light is indicated when the doorbell is working properly but not being used.