Skybell Doorbell LED Lights
what does the doorbell lights mean?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
When setting up, pairing, and using the doorbell, you will notice several indicator lights on the camera.
Select your Doorbell model below:
SKYBELL DOORBELL LED
KAMI DOORBELL LED
- A Blue light is indicated when a doorbell button is pressed or when motion is detected.
- A Red light is indicated when the doorbell encounters a network connection issue (check network).
- A Green light is indicated when updating the firmware for the camera.
- A Flashing Amber light is indicated when camera is waiting to connect to app.
- No light is indicated when the doorbell is working properly but not being used.